Last updated on June 8th, 2022
Before you begin using our resources, you must read and agree to these terms of service.
Templateswise.com is the provider of PowerPoint templates, backgrounds, icons, infographics and music loops (our resources).
We allow you to download our free resources for end user use only under the terms and conditions set forth in this End User License Agreement.
End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PERSON, OR COMPANY, THAT HAS DOWNLOADED OUR RESOURCES. BY DOWNLOADING AND USING OUR RESOURCES, YOU AGREES TO THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA).
Templateswise.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources. You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone.
- Copyright and ownership
The licensed resources are the exclusive property of Templateswise.com and are protected throughout the world by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our resources (modified or unmodified).
Things you can do with our resources
- Use our resources for personal, educational, and commercial uses and adapt, remix, transform, and build your own variation with the provided resources.
- If our resources are published online (your final presentation based on our template), they must not be in an editable format or labeled as a template. Users should not be able to edit the file and have access to vector-based resources in our templates.
- Attribution with a link back to Templateswise.com is required for using music loops online and for templates when used for commercial purposes.
Things you can’t do with our resources
- You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) sell, rent, share, assign, or redistribute our resources.
- Extract graphics from our templates and create variations that you will sell, rent, share or redistribute.
- Remove the copyright notice from the slides.
- No warranties
Our resources are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Templateswise.com does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, maps, music loops, graphics, or other items contained within our resources.
- Limitation of liability
In no event, Templateswise.com shall be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, lost information, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our resources.
- Indemnification for breach of terms
You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Templateswise.com from and against any and all claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the website.
You may end this End-User License Agreement at any time by destroying the licensed product and all copies of it (including any permitted derivative works). Your rights under this EULA will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of their terms. In case of such termination, you must cease all use of the product.
We may periodically change, modify, or update this agreement without prior notice.